Saturday, September 8, 2007

~Why this blog?~

Honestly, the actual reason behind developing this blog was to make my virtual portfolio, but now I am quite unsure about what I am going to do with this blog. May be, too many things in a single blog!!! Ok, lets see!

It is mainly because I would like to portray all about me in this blog and also every single thing related to me....so this place is very important for me. Right now, I can only list up whatever comes in my mind about this blog's future, nothing else. Following this pattern, I can say, this blog will portray all my potentialities and talents, my desires, my feelings, my pains, my works, my passions, my love, my surroundings and many more about 'me'.

Gradually, I will be starting many interactive features in this blog, so that, the readers will be able to put their valuable comment in my blog. Also, the interactive feature of this blog will allow its readers to interact with the interactive components available in this blog.

I will be using this blog to make friends all around the world. Basically, I would like to use this virtual place as a worthy platform over time where people can meet others. I hope to make this blog such a nice platform that it will be loved by tonz of people around the world.

Frankly speaking, I wish to use this blog also to generate revenue in some way or others. But, keeping all my respects to everyone attached to online business, I must say that I am waiting for some innovative and creative ideas for generating revenues from my blog, not through any conventional mode of earning. I don't know how, but I sincrely believe that I must be able to do it one day. Please keep praying for me.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Keep coming everyday.

Cheers!

Sudipa

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

Powered By Blogger