Monday, October 22, 2007

Again ... We are waiting....

Durga Puja is over. This year I really enjoyed. I guess this is for the first time in my life I enjoyed so much during puja festival.

This puja didn't bring any extra luxury to me, rather the materialistic plane was not so abundant during this puja. But it offers me the emotional security that I was longing for last 16 years of my life.

Pandal hopping and dinner were the main elements of my puja. With my sweetheart, my darling husband I spent a quality time during puja. Indeed all the memories are really valuable to me. I love you sona.











Today, I will go to my local pandal for Sindoor Khela. This is for the first time in my life I am doing this. Although I am not expressing any excitment, but I am very very excited, you know. Ssssssshhhhhhhhh.....don't share it with my husband, ok!



Appreciate your staying at my page!!



Thanks a lot.



Regards



Sudipa







No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

Powered By Blogger